Friday 10 April 2015

About Writing........

Exactly within two days and nine hours I will be writing my semester exams. So presently I need to hang out with my books... right?? but out of anxiety I am here to publish my first post. I don't know actually why people choose to "WRITE" ... whether it is a hobby, a passion to take it as a career or to become a writer...... but for me it is a relaxation, helps in getting back my strengths, hopes..... I don't have much idea whether practicing yoga and doing exercises can relieve tension or not but   " Writing " can make it all for me. By writing I feel relaxed and it helps in acknowledging what exactly is making me worried. Even it helps out in getting solutions whenever I got stuck up in any perplexed situation thereby regaining my hopes and confidence. Right now I have set myself a major goal to achieve for this upcoming semester exams and hope I will successfully achieve it....... This is actually another major reason for me writing here so that i can drain out some of my exams nervousness. With the excitement I am having right now I want to write paragraphs together but with lack of time I need to end it here wishing myself   ALL THE BEST.......  for the awaiting challenge.....

No comments:

Post a Comment